Hello everyone! Well, it’s the last week of the read-a-long, and I think it’s gone pretty great so far. (I’m sorry I didn’t post anything myself last week for Part 2 — I was knee deep in The Locked Tomb series and was having a hard time stepping out of it!) I’m so thankful to all of you that decided to join in — it’s been a real pleasure seeing people read this book again, so long after it was released! I really hope that you all have enjoyed it!
DISCUSSION IDEAS or QUESTIONS FOR WEEK TWO:
- Review the book as a whole! (Go ahead and post this as a review on its own if you want, idc!)
- Pick a character — were you satisfied with their journey in Sabriel?
- What did you think of the reveal for who Touchstone and what Mogget is?
- Was Kerrigor scary enough for you, or do you wish he had been more menacing?
- Where do you think the rest of the series is headed?
Are you planning to head on with the series, and pick up Lirael next? Let me know!
4 thoughts on “SABRIEL READ-A-LONG PART THREE DISCUSSION ”
Looks lie you’re really enjoying this book!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read The Old Kingdom series. Too many times.
[…] lol. So, this post is going up much earlier than previous weeks. The read-a-long was hosted by Jordyn @ Birdie’s Book Nook. You can find out all about it on her blog! So, be sure to stop by her page and see her thoughts on […]
[…] One Dark Window, but I really enjoyed most of what I read. The Sabriel read-a-long hosted by Jordyn @ Birdie’s Book Nook was also a […]